Beer is the favorite drink of many of us. But, what is beer without delicious snacks? To intoxicating drink was even tastier, we offer you to prepare delicious meals. On this page you will find recipes light and original snacks for beer. These appetizers are prepared easily and quickly. Choose to your taste! Here you will be able to find the original toast recipes, delicious mini skewers, Pete, appetizers of pita bread and much more. Invite your friends for a beer and enjoy their delicious meals they cook. They will love it!
loaf baguette — 1 PC.
tuna canned in its own juice — 2 cans (250 g)
juice and zest of 1 lemon
mayonnaise — 250 g
pickled cucumbers — 2 PCs.
sweet red pepper — 1 PC.
green onion — 4 stems
ground black pepper — to taste
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
The baton cut off the ends, cut the loaf into two equal parts and remove the pulp.
Tuna free from the fill. Cucumbers and peppers, cleaned of seeds, cut into small cubes, finely chop the onion.
Mash the tuna, add the mayonnaise, lemon juice, zest, chopped vegetables and ground pepper, stir until smooth.
Fill half of the loaf with stuffing, attach them and zavarnitsine in plastic wrap or foil. Soak in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
Before serving, cut stuffed loaf into slices and lay on a dish.
For 4 servings:
3 cloves garlic, crushed
2 teaspoon olive oil
1 teaspoon dried oregano
500 g chicken meat (breast)
150 g low-fat yogurt
1 whole cucumber, seeded and grated on a grater
1 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
5 small Pitta bread wholemeal
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Preheat the oven to 200 g C.
2. Add lemon juice, soy sauce, garlic, oil and 2 cloves garlic in a large bowl. Add the chicken and roll them in the sauce.
3. Place the chicken on a baking sheet, padded parchment, and bake for 25 minutes, or until tender. Double-baste the chicken with the sauce.
4. Meanwhile, mix yogurt, cucumber and dill, and remaining garlic. Season with salt and pepper.
5. When the chicken has cooled enough, cut crosswise into thin slices. Mix with the cucumber salad and place on the pita. Feeding.
In this recipe, you can always use the remaining baked on the barbecue or under the grill chicken. Chicken, mixed with sauce, can be stored 1-2 days in the fridge — so the snack can be ready anytime.